The individual who wants to reach the top in business must appreciate the might and force of habit. He must be quick to break those habits that can break him—and hasten to adopt those practices that will become the habits that help him achieve the success he desires.
J. Paul Getty (American Industrialist)
I am aware that it has been a while since I last posted a concrete article and want to thank the followers who have reminded me of that fact through messages.
I have over 52 draft posts pending on subjects worth sharing, but haven’t made time to write. Over the next 8 weeks I plan on bringing that number down to zero.
By then I will also have finished my training and started my career. I hope the habit will stick, but we’ll talk again once that date approaches. Until then, I’ll remain disciplined.
8 Notes/ Hide
- californiachillwave likes this
- itsafunnyaccord reblogged this from capitalistconcept
- chaddwoo reblogged this from capitalistconcept
- chillwiththevirgo likes this
- thestorythatwasnt likes this
- thestorythatwasnt reblogged this from capitalistconcept
- joiedevivre215 likes this
- floss-angeles likes this
- capitalistconcept posted this